Leaving for the winter?

Forward Your Mail:

Geri, our postal worker, wants to remind you to have your mail forwarded. She can do that for you if you stop by and ask her. Or you can go online and do it at:


She also would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the process.

Have Police Check On Your Home:

The Mendota Heights Police Department will keep a watchful eye on your home while you are away. This helps keep your home safe and makes our neighborhood safer too. You can complete a House Check Request form at city hall, call them at 651-452-1366, or complete the form online at:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s