The Mendota Heights Police Department is accepting applications for the position of Police Reserve Officer. Police Reserves are volunteers who assist the department by performing and participating in critical, non-enforcement duties including custody transports, vacation checks, security at crime scenes and special community related events.
Police Reserve Officer Qualifications
• Must commit to 12 hours per month and 40 hours annually to cover assignments
• Must be at least 21 year old
• Possess a high school diploma or GED
• Be a citizen of the United States
• Have a valid Minnesota Driver’s License
• Live within a reasonable distance to respond to events and/or incident response
To apply, interested applicants must complete an City of Mendota Heights Employment Application and supplemental application questionnaire. Applications are due by 4:30 pm on October 15, 2017.